4. Solid-surface materials
Wood countertops can look very beautifully in your kitchen, giving to it a natural and warm feeling. Hardwoods as maple and oak are the most used.
Pros with wood
- Easy to clean
- Can be resealed when needed
- Can be used for a mountain cottage's kitchen
Cons with wood
- Can be damaged with water or stains
- Must be oiled ans sealed frequently otherwise it can cracks
- Surface can scratch with knives
- Fairly expensive
6. Stainless steel
Stainless steel is a very contemporary material that you can use to reach an industrial look or a modern style.